Students applying for enrollment in kindergarten must be 5 years old on September 1st of the current school year. Classroom assignments are based on age by September 1st, class capacity, developmental, scholastic and behavioral qualifications of the student and resources available to meet the needs of students.
1. Read the Parent-Student handbook
2. Fill out an application form
3. Visit the school and submit the following to the school office:
Student application form
Copy of birth certificate
Copy of most recent report card and if possible a copy of achievement tests- can be faxed from most recently attended school.
(If the student has taken any special psychological or educational tests, copies of these should be included.)
$50 application fee—will be applied towards registration fee upon admission
4. After the application is reviewed by the administration, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment for an admission evaluation and family interview with the principal or other administrative personnel. This person will meet with the parents and student(s) to discuss policies and procedures and answer any questions that you may have about the school.
5. After the interview, the admissions committee will review all enrollment information for approval.
6. Parents will be notified of the child's approval for admission, non-approval, or placement on the waiting list within 2 weeks of submitting required paperwork.
7. Upon notification of approval, the non-refundable registration fee must be paid and immunization records and health statement must be turned in, to complete enrollment.
An admission evaluation will be administered to all applicants prior to the interview. This will include entrance testing.